All you need to get those back breaking jobs done with ease!
1.0 Ton Operating Weight
All Black Colour
Hydraulic Thumb (for grabbing)
Direct Hydraulic Side Pilot Joysticks
Double Main Hydraulic Pump
KOOP 192 Engine
4 Post ROPS/FOPS Canopy
200mm Trenching Bucket
400mm Digging Bucket
800mm Mud Bucket
200mm + 300mm Auger Drills
There are plenty of sources on the internet which provide advice on Chinese machines.
A good example is here, which gives extensive considerations.
Our first experience importing as an individual and only a single item was cause enough to use our gained knowledge, experience and connections to assist others in procuring the machines they really want for prices they can afford.
(No “hidden” port costs or “secret” forwarded charges from the source to hold your investment at ransom!)
1. Engine: KOOP-192 engine, single-cylinder air cooled, 12HP, 8.6KW. (very simple maintanaince)
2. Double hydraulic pump (gear pump) is easy to maintain with long lifespan.
3. Strong lift and dig performance helps you get the job done faster.
4. Direct Hydraulic Side Pilot Controls (less effort, more accurate)
5. Hydraulic Thumb (for grabbing)
6. Swing Boom (access tighter places)
7. 4 Post ROPS/FOPS Canopy (with steel roof)
8. Solid Steel Construction (very durable, longer lasting)
Why keep hiring a 1.7t and rushing the job, when you can get your very own digger and use it at your leisure! Feather your nest and make that property your own. – if you’re one to look back at a freshly cut lawn, just imagine the feeling walking away from your new machine with a grin!
The capability of this little machine will likely exceed your expectations and the ROPS/FOPS (roll-over protection/falling object protection) is there, along with a seatbelt to assist with safety.
Overall dimension( LxWxH)
Total length of track
Platform ground clearance
Platform back turning radius
Chassis ground clearance
Max. Digging depth
Max. Vertical digging depth
Max. Digging height
Max. Dumping height
Max. Digging radius on ground
Min. Rotation radius
Max. Upgrade height of bulldozer blade
Max. Digging depth of bulldozer blade