All you need to get those back breaking jobs done with ease!
There are plenty of sources on the internet which provide advice on Chinese machines.
A good example is here, which gives extensive considerations.
Our first experience importing as an individual and only a single item was cause enough to use our gained knowledge, experience and connections to assist others in procuring the machines they really want for prices they can afford.
(No “hidden” port costs or “secret” forwarded charges from the source to hold your investment at ransom!)
1. Engine: KOOP-192 engine, single-cylinder air cooled, 12HP, 8.6KW.
2. Hydraulic pump (gear pump) is easy to maintain with long lifespan.
3. Strong lift and dig performance helps you get the job done faster.
4. Dig-to-blade and dozer float features allow for easy clean-up.
5. Multiple valves under the operating handle, the benefit of less effort and improved control is in your hands!
6. Rubber track, no damage to cement or tile floor
7. Diesel level gauge: Check engine oil when it is not easy to start
With an overall width of only 950mm (3 ft 12in) the NM-E10 can easily drive through narrow passages and doors. Both indoor and outdoor jobs are now accessible with the under 1000 kg (2,205 lb) weight making easy trailer transportation between sites possible.
Why keep hiring a 1.7t and rushing the job, when you can get your very own digger and use it at your leisure! Feather your nest and make that property your own. – if you look back at a freshly cut lawn, just imagine the feeling walking away from your new machine with a grin 🙂
The capability of this machine will exceed your expectations and the ROPS (roll-over protection) is foldable to allow hight restricted access (like the garage door!) – you can easily park it in the shed and keep it out of the elements!