Model: NUOMAN NM-30A
Fuel consumption: 1.5-2.4 L/H
Coverage area: 200-250 ㎡
The 30KW NUOMAN NM-30A Industrial Diesel Space Heater provides an instant, effective and dependable heat source for a wide range of commercial, agricultural and industrial uses. This Fan Heater boasts an impressive 720m³ per hour heat output and electric start ignition. With its portable compact design it is perfect for positioning where needed to keep staff productive in well-ventilated carpentry and mechanics and workshops, warehouses, greenhouses. It’s also ideal for drying paint and plaster quickly, so you can get on with the job at hand.
With a powerful fan for efficient heating, the NM-30A heats a space of up to 250m² with ease. It comes with oversized wheels for easy manoeuvrability and a rugged steel construction to withstand the tough demands of industrial applications. It features a fuel gauge display ensuring that you can easily keep tabs on your oil level, standard Australian power plug and an easy-to-use control panel with a digital temperature display for convenient operation.
Importantly, this Portable Blow Heater is an exceedingly safe unit to have functioning in busy environments. It has built-in features which protect against overheating, flame-outs and electrical power breakdowns. Moreover, it operates on both Diesel and Kerosene fuel for greater versatility.
Warm up your workshop in no time.
Contact us about the NUOMAN NM-30A 30KW Diesel Industrial Heater today!
1. Unique, tough and portable design, high quality wheel.
2. Fuel burning more effectively, no smell.
3. Stainless steel combustion chamber with fan cooling.
4. LCD digital control panel with time switch.
5. If fuel runs empty, the heater will cut off the power automatically.
6. Fuel gauge.
7. Cut-off protection.
8. Low pressure atomization, combustion completely, made by Danfoss Brass oil burner nozzle.
9. Dump cut-off protection feature.
10. Built-in thermostat, can be connected with external temperature controller
11. Overheating protection device.
12. Can be used in temperatures from -10 degrees Celsius.